Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Review of Dick Clark's Rocking Eve

Loved Lady GaGa's performances, I was so happy to hear Heavy Metal Lover and I hope it will be the next single. She was so happy and overwhelmed to drop the ball, but you can't blame her. It is so crazy to see something all the time and then one day just become a part of it. I don't think she ever imagined she would be dropping the ball. It must be a dream come true for her!













Loved LMFAO's performance, Sexy and I know it is totally my jam.

Loved Nicki Minaj's performances of Super Bass and Turn Me On and she looked gorgeous.
Will.i.am was great performing "T.H.E." even though JLO wasn't there. I love that song!

And all of Pitbull's songs were amazing. He really knows how to fire up the party.


The rest of the performances on the show that I did not bother to mention were not to my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment