Sunday, February 12, 2012

Review of Grammys 2012

This will be fast because I did not enjoy the show at all really.

I only liked Chris Brown's performance.
Nicki Minaj's performance was good but I don't like how she copies Gaga.
Bruno Mars was ok.

Didn't like the rest of the show really.
Don't like Adele or how she won all of the awards and Lady Gaga won none.

The tribute to Whitney Houston by Jennifer Hudson was nice.

Bruce Springsteen, Beach Boys, Glen Campbell, Paul McCartney were treats because they are music legends.

Concerning fashion
I liked Taylor Swift's gold dress.
Carrie Underwood's dress was amazing.
Katy Perry's Blue crimped hair was kind of cute.
Rihanna's Plunging V Black dress was nice and blonde hair didn't look bad on her.

And of course Lady Gaga was gorgeous and I am glad she was there but I am sad for her that she did not win or perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment