Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Rihanna's Illness Forces Her To Cancel Concerts

Article.














 "Rihanna was supposed to have a concert in Boston the other night, but unfortunately she's been forced by doctors to cancel it. "Unfortunately, following her sold out concert on Friday, Rihanna has contracted laryngitis and per doctor's instruction is unable to perform this evening.", Live Nation said in a statement this morning writes TMZ.

Rihanna herself is devastated having to cancel the show: "#BOSTON this is t he hardest thing for me to deal with! I feel like we've been waiting on this day forever, and I'm hurt that I let you down", she tweeted last night. The show will be rescheduled, and Rihanna is ordered to rest until she's doing better."

Rihanna performed in my hometown of Montreal Sunday Night, following her bout of laryngitis. I did not attend because I am not a hardcore Rihanna Fan. From the reviews I have read, it was not that great of a show, I heard that she showed up an hour late, meaning that she only took the stage at 10pm. She was still battling her illness so her voice was very weak (weaker than usual lol) and she seemed tired and not up to par. Lucky I didn't waste my money to see her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment