Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lady GaGa Concert 2010

June 28th, 2010 I will be attending Lady GaGa's concert when she comes to the Bell Centre here in Montreal. I bought my tickets last saturday. I was waiting by the computer for them to go on sale because they were to go on sale at 10am... well the nice seats were way too expensive ($175 each) and the bad seats which I had last time were $85 (I paid $49 for them last concert and they were terrible!) so I picked floor tickets, which is really cool but I am not entirely thrilled about it because I am really really short. Well I am gonna try to get right in front of the stange but I will probably be attacked by an angry mob of people.... anyways I went out and bought a pair of 6 inch platform shoes just to wear for the occasion. I hope they will help and I hope they are comfortable enough to stand in for the duration of the concert! We'll see... I really want to stand at the front of the stage to I can touch her leg lol.... I am pathetic....

No comments:

Post a Comment