Saturday, April 17, 2010

Today's Work

Today I made $10 doing a wash and blow dry at school... so I'm pretty happy. I know it's not a lot of money but it's the thought that counts. The lady gave me a $5 tip! So that's pretty cool, and the other $5 was has of the blow dry money because you get to keep half of what you do.
I also applied bleach to the roots of my teacher's client because he wants me to practice but he said I didn't do a good job after so I was pissed off but I mean last time I did that client, I did all the work and she doesn't even give me a tip and gives him all the money... so I mean yeah I should care and want to do a good job but at the same time a part of me doesn't care because why should I do all of his work for him while he gets the money and doesn't give me any... so yeah I mean it's not like I did a bad job intentionally. I did my best and apparently he didn't like it so that's too bad... better luck next time I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment