Monday, August 13, 2012

Goodbye vacation...

As you may or may not have known, I have been on a 2 week vacation from work... well sadly my vacation is officially over. I went back to work today... yuck!

I had loads of fun the last 2 weeks.

I went to the waterparks...
I went out to eat at different restaurants...
I went away to Ottawa for 3 days...
I went biking...
I went up north to Mont Tremblant...
I went swimming...
I went to the zoo...



So much fun, and the weather was really good too so it was a bonus. I'm so happy I got to do all of these things and relax and have fun. It's a shame my vacation time is over! The summer is going to end soon too, it starts getting colder already this month. Can't wait until next year to have more fun! There are many more things I would like to do.


I leave you with a picture of me from the Zoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment