Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My new nail polish

hhI am running out of my favorite pink nail polish by Essie called "Pink Parka" so I thought I'd try to find some more online.... Well I discovered that it was a limited edition nail polish and I bought it 2 years ago so... No such luck in finding one for a reasonable price.

I decided to research some other brands to see if I could find anything similar. I found a few different kinds and it is hard to judge colors online. I couldn't make up my mind so I bought 4 different pretty pinks I liked from China Glaze.

Here is "Pink Parka" by Essie


And here are the ones I ordered
"Hang-ten Toes", "Pool Party", "Pink Voltage (Neon), "Shocking Pink"

I only got them in the mail yesterday so I haven't tried any out yet... But I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment