Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lady Gaga cancels upcoming tour dates

Wow I can't believe this! Lady Gaga has just cancelled her next 3 concert dates for this week (Chicago, Detroit, and Hamilton) because she has revealed that after her concert last night in Montreal she was in tremendous pain. She is suffering from synovitis, a type of joint inflammation.
Gaga has just released this statement:
There's an unfortunate announcement coming out right now, concerning myself and the Born This Way Ball. Im so sorry. I barely know what to say. I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now, over the past month it has worsened. I've been praying it would heal. I hid it from my staff, I didn't want to disappoint my amazing fans. However after last nights performance I could not walk and still can't.
To the fans in Chicago Detroit & Hamilton I hope you can forgive me, as it is nearly impossible for me to forgive myself. Im devastated & sad. It will hopefully heal as soon as possible, I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and Im sorry.

I hope she will recover! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment