Sunday, May 22, 2011

GAGA ON SNL!

Tonight I watched Lady Gaga on Saturday Night Live with Justin Timberlake and it was so hilarious!

I loved all of the skits on the show.












My favorites were when Justin Timberlake sang in the opening about how he would not sing (I can't find a video to post of it yet)

Of course I loved the "Liquorville" skit, which Justin has done several of. I was enjoying it a lot already and when Gaga showed up I was like OMFG this is insane! It was really cool to have them sing together and fool around like that.


















The next great skit was in the series of Andy Samburg & Justin Timberlake's "Dick in a Box" & "Mother Lover" Skits. It was called "3 Way (The Golden Rule)" and when I saw Gaga in it I flipped out because these skits are so popular on youtube and get so many views and with Gaga in it they will get even more views and it is good publicity for her.

"HELICOPTER DICK"










IT'S NOT GAY WHEN IT'S IN A 3 WAY












WOW SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE CHRISSY SNOW IN THREE'S COMPANY O_O



































Then Gaga performed Edge of Glory & Judas


Then She was in a skit called "What's that name?"


Then she performed Born This Way


And apparently this commercial aired during the breaks but it didn't play on my network while I was watching it... weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment