Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Jennifer Lopez - LOVE?

I had been meaning to post this before!























I wanted to talk about Jennifer Lopez's new album titled "LOVE?"
I have been listening to it for a while now and wanted to tell you about a few songs off of the album that are very good.

2 songs are written/produced by Lady GaGa & RedOne. They are "Hypnotico" and "Invading my mind." I have to say that overall they are the two best songs on the album and if you didn't tell me which songs Gaga wrote for JLO I would have been able to guess them myself. They have that Gaga feel to them with the catchy repetition of certain verses. Gaga is well known for making very catchy songs that stick in your head and make you want to hear them over and over again.

Aside from those songs, there are a few other songs I like on the album as well. I mean the whole album is listenable but there are a few songs that stand out that I love to listen to and there are other songs that I like to skip over.

Here are all the songs from the album for you to listen to and see for yourself (they have been pitched a little faster to avoid copyright infringement on youtube :P)

1. On the Floor Feat. Pitbull
A good song and it is very popular but very generic and sounds like a lot of the same stuff that is out there



2. Good Hit
Listenable but not one of my favs


3. I'm Into You
I don't really like it, I am not a fan of Lil' Wayne and his "rapping" and I just can't understand how this song is JLO's newest single because it is one of the weakest songs on the album and there were so many better choices.


4. (What is) Love?
My favorite song on the album aside from the songs that were written by Lady Gaga/RedOne. I think it is an amazing song and showcases her voice very well. And the lyrics really make me think a lot.


5. Run The World
I really like this song a lot, it is very catchy and very good to listen to.


6. Papi
Very good anthem-like song and spanish sounding so it is good that she is showing her spanish side


7. Until it Beats No More
Not a bad song but it is not very upbeat so I don't usually want to listen to it.


8. One Love
Not a bad song either, but too umm... flowery? i don't know how to describe it. It's just too lovey dovey.


9. Invading My Mind
Now we're talking! This is great and written/produced by Lady GaGa/RedOne. It even has a Judas sound to it. They really knew how to showcase her voice!


10. Villain
A song that I really like and it is pretty catchy!


11. Starting Over
Another song that is too flowery and lovey dovey, not one of my favs!


12. Hypnotico
I love this song that is produced by Lady GaGa/RedOne and the lyrics are so fun and catchy and I find myself humming it all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment