Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Collections Updates

For those of you have been keeping up with my collections posts...
I have been hunting down the last couple of cds that I needed to complete my collections. I have been searching eBay and Amazon for weeks, try to locate these cds. They are all very rare because they are out of print. I know I could simply burn my own from the mp3s I have on my computer but I really want the real thing... and now my collection is practically complete.

Here are my updated cd collections

Prince
 

 The Time

Sheila E

(From Left To Right)
Vanity 6
Apollonia 6
The Family
Mazarati
Jill Jones
 

All of these artists are protoges of Prince and he has written most of the music performed on these cds. They were all a great effort to branch out his different styles and ideas of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment