Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Titanic 3D

Just came back from seeing Titanic 3D. The movie was put back into theaters for a little while to honor the 100 year anniversary of the Titanic sinking April 15th 1912.
My mom had taken me to see the movie when it had first come out in December 1997. I was only 9 at the time wow! She had helped me do a project about the Titanic for school the year before and we became fascinated by it from all the research we did. When we heard about the movie we had to see it.
When I saw it tonight it seemed just as magical as it did back then. The movie was done so well and it is so realistic, not like a lot of movies out there today that are so digital looking and fake. My only complaint is that the 3D was not done well because there was really no 3D action, much more could have been done at certain scenes but nothing happened. I understand that the movie was not originally shot in 3D so making it 3D is not really possible without re-shooting it. It was just annoying to have to pay extra for 3D and sit for over 3 hours with the dumb glasses on giving me a headache, for nothing really.


No comments:

Post a Comment