Monday, June 25, 2012

1 year ago...

Today, June 25th, marks 1 year ago that I saw Prince live for the first time. It was such a crazy night and I enjoyed every bit of it. I remember the shock and excitement of finding out about the small concert only a week in advance and searching like crazy for sold out tickets, only to find some on eBay.
We went to the concert for 11pm but it only started around 12:30am and it did not end until 4am. I had a blast and took a few photos and videos which are memories I treasure deeply even though they are not the best quality. I will never forget that night.
I was hoping he would play again at the Jazz Fest this year but I guess he likes to maintain the reputation for never doing anything you would expect... I hope he returns one day!


Some of my pics:




No comments:

Post a Comment