Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Orange lipstick

So the new trend is bright colors in fashion and makeup.
I went to Sephora last month with a friend and saw a whole set up of orange eye shadow, orange eyeliner, orange nail polish, orange lipstick, orange everything! My friend wanted to try out that sort of thing but I was not interested. She bought a couple of the orange items and I did not try or buy anything. A few weeks later I saw my cousin and she was rocking orangey pink lipstick with an orange sweater and I couldn't get over how nice it looked so I had to go back to Sephora and try some orange lipsticks. I tried a a bunch of different ones but in the end it came down to a pinky orange one and an orange one. I liked the pinkish one more but I was supposed to be buying an Orange one! I couldn't decide so I had to buy both!

These are the lipsticks I bought

 
Me wearing the pinkish one

No comments:

Post a Comment