Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Customized Mugs

Been looking for a Prince/Purple Rain mug for a while now and I can't seem to find any so of course when I can't find what I want... I make it myself! I have already made my own posters and t-shirts using websites that print your custom designs.
So I checked a few different websites out, trying to find the cheapest and I found one and quickly made a couple of designs. Oh boy was it hard to choose! I want them all but it gets expensive and I mean, how many mugs do I really need? I already have so many in the house as it is and I rarely even drink from a mug, haha.

These are my 3 designs that I made. These are the fronts and backs of the mugs. The last mug is a wraparound design.


So which one did I choose? I had to go with the wraparound mug, I liked it the most. And the funny thing is that it was the last design I made. I guess I was just not satisfied with the way the first 2 came out.

I can't wait until my mug arrives in the mail! I will take a picture when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment