Thursday, September 6, 2012

VMAS 2012 REVIEW

The 2012 VMAS took place on Thursday, September 6th.

Rihanna opened the show, showing off a new pixie cut... net very fond of it but she is lucky she can pull off everything.

Of the performances I enjoyed Pink
I liked Frank Ocean
I liked Alicia Keys
I enjoyed Taylor Swift

I was disappointed though that there were not enough big names like Beyonce, Lady GaGa, Justin Bieber, Usher, Ect... at the awards or performing so it was nothing special and kind of boring to me.

The best moment of the show for me was when Nicki Minaj won for best Pop Female, beating big names like Katy Perry, Rihanna, and even Beyonce, and the whole crowd was shocked, she was even shocked herself and she was so grateful and thankful so I am proud of her for her accomplishments.




VMA fashion picks

I loved Alicia Keys' Outfit

























Honorable mentions
Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Rihanna




All in all, I didn't like the show so much and considered it a waste of time. Luckily this show is only 2 hours and that is not as long as most other award shows. Maybe it was just because Lady GaGa was not there or that she was snubbed by the show for any nominations, but anyways... maybe the show will be better next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment