Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Tonight I watched a favourite movie of mine, in the spirit of Halloween. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is a classic cult film made in 1975 with Tim Curry and Susan Sarandon. It was based on the broadway musicals of the same name. I think I first discovered this movie in 2004 when I was still in Hugh school. It was on tv and I had recorded a tv show while I was sleeping and instead of my show, the movie recorded. I was very interested in this peculiar movie because I was just a kid and the movie is pretty raunchy. It was my secret delight. I showed it to some friends and they became hooked too. The movie is a musical and I love musicals. The songs are so catchy and it's easy to find yourself singing them after you watch it. It's a pretty weird movie but it is a classic and it will never get old.




No comments:

Post a Comment