Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lady GaGa at the President's Inaugural Ball!

Lady GaGa looked gorgeous on Monday at President Obama's inaugural ball. She was one of the performers including Beyonce and Kelly Clarkson. GaGa performed along with Tony Bennett. Looovee this style, feels like she is going back to her Fame roots for once. I hope she does more Fame inspired looks. It has always been my favorite era of hers. I love the platinum hair with bangs (Duh!) and cheery outfits... this one kind of reminds me of her old crystal dress. Artists evolving is a great thing, don't get me wrong, it is important for artists to always be changing and staying fresh, but I feel that is is also important for an artist to go back to their roots and revisit the time when they first became famous and realize what it was that got people hooked in the first place. She is always in such dark and eerie clothing that it is nice to see her in something light and cheerful looking! I got into her because she was just so cute looking and I like seeing that kind of look revisited every once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment