Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Collections - Part 1 - Prince

Hello everyone. I mentioned not too long ago that I would be sharing pictures of my collections. I have begun photographing my collections and I have some ready to show you.

My first collection that I will show you is my Prince collection. It is my biggest collection of all of my collections and I have been collecting since I first became a Prince fan around 2005-2006.

Funny story about how I became a fan. My dad burned me a cd one day of a bunch of dj mixes that he had downloaded. One of the files turned out to be a Prince Very Best Of Cd instead of a dance mix. I began listening to a few songs here and there and then a few more each time and then after a while I would listen to the whole thing all the time and then I realized I wanted more so I began trying to download any Prince song I could get my hands on, knowing that eventually my goal was to have every Prince song.... that was back then. This is now, and I have almost every Prince song out there on my computer.

And here we go with my collection. It will continue to grow of course!

So this is my wall above my computer in my bedroom with my 3 18"x24" huge laminated Prince posters that I had done a couple of months ago... love them!

The corner with my Purple Rain movie frame next to my Michael Jackson frame

This collage I made myself with a collage of my Prince concert tickets and pictures from the concerts and there are some pieces of confetti in there that I kept from the show... good memories :)
 

This is my collection of Prince Studio albums... oh boy does he have a lot of albums and almost all of them are out of print. I was lucky enough to find someone selling a lot of them on eBay and I got almost all of them in that pack not too long ago. Only a few of them I have bought at the store. They don't have any of the albums at the stores really. I still need a few more and then my collection will be complete! One day!!!
 

Here they are all stacked up on the side!
 

Here are some singles that came with the cd lot I bought from the guy who sold me the albums.
 

These are my movies and live concerts... Purple Rain on Blu-Ray is amazing.

This is my tour book for when I saw Prince live at the Bell Centre. I bought the book because Prince was not allowing any photography at the concert and I was like... well then these will have to be my photos!
 

My Prince Magazines...
 

I just got this one on eBay recently.
 

Prince Photography Book "21 Nights"

My Prince buttons yay!

T-shirts... the white one I had custom made online and the black one I got at the concert :)

My Purple Rain t-shirt... my fav thing to wear when I see Prince Live :D

Purple Rain Mirror Shades yeahhhhhh

3121 Perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment