Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Collections - Part 2 - Lady GaGa

Part 2 of my collections series... Lady GaGa.

I have quite a bit of Lady GaGa things. Not quite as many as my Prince things but it is still a lot. Lady GaGa things are easily found everywhere and are not such a hard search to find. I buy almost all the Lady GaGa things I see because I can't resist.

I became a GaGa fan around summer 2008. I went camping that summer and we brought the radio. "Just Dance" kept playing... it was an okay song, didn't really fall for it or anything but I downloaded it. Where I was working at the time, it played on the radio and a guy i worked with told me how he was in love with her and he went to her show that week and she jumped into the audience onto him and other people.... it got me thinking about her. Other friends started talking about her so I was looking her up on the internet a lot and I watched the video for Just Dance and was like "cool". On youtube there was a video saying that her next single would be Poker Face so I heard poker face and went 'HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS SONG' and then downloaded the whole album... kept up following her since... and the rest is history.

Here is my Lady GaGa collection


These are my many magazines. She is always all over magazine covers and I can never pass up buying them when I see them at the store.

This is my copy of V magazine... I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this at the magazine store. They usually don't sell it in Canada I think.

2011 Calendar. I wanted the 2012 one but I waited too long to buy it and then they ran out at the store :(

Hair Bow, Homemade Fame Glasses, and imitation Versace Glasses

CDs & DVDs

Shirts! I love wearing GaGa shirts in the summer and a lot of people that know me know that! I can be spotted in lots of photos wearing my different shirts here and there. They are nice and comfortable, so why not!
The first one I ordered on Lady GaGa's website but it is way too big on me because I didn't know which size was right. The second one I got at H&M. The third one I bought downtown at a street fair.

... more shirts...The first one I got at the 2nd Monster Ball that I went to from a guy selling them outside, the second one I got at HMV but it is too tight, the third one I got at The Fame Ball from a guy selling them outside.

... and more shirts! The first one I got at the downtown street fair (I have the exact same one in pink too but I forgot to put it out for the photo) and the second shirt my boyfriend got me as a christmas gift from HMV.

This is my homemade Born This Way jacket that I was inspired to make after seeing GaGa's BTW jacket. I knew I had to have one. Getting the right materials was very challenging but I eventually figured it out. I have not worn it out yet though because I am afraid it will get ruined... oh well!


And so concludes my GaGa collection... but there will definitely be more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment