Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Collections - Part 6 - Gerard Butler

The last installment in my Collections series! Gerard Butler!

I became interested in him when I saw the movie "The Phantom of the Opera" in 2004. I really loved the Phantom and the whole movie was great, the songs were great and so catchy and I love musicals so it was great. It was so romantic and even though the Phantom is supposed to be ugly they chose Gerard Butler to play the role and he is so attractive that I couldn't help but think throughout the whole movie that the Phantom was so hot and mysterious and I was just really into him, he was so sensitive and his singing was sensual. I got really into the Phantom scene and loved everything about it.

I also loved Gerard Butler and saw the next movies he would be in. Since he was in The Phantom of the Opera his career has really taken off and he has played in so many more movies, even big movies like 300, P.S. I Love You & How to Train Your Dragon. Before Phantom he was in lots of movies too but more obscure ones that you had never really heard of.

I think it's great that his career has taken off like that. He is a very good actor and very versatile. He is great at doing scary movies and especially action movies because he has a toned muscular body. Yet, he is also perfect for romantic movies because he is great at playing the hopeless romantic type. It is funny how someone could be so good at playing such extremes, but he seems to pull it off effortlessly.

I will see any movie he is in that comes into theaters because I am confident that it will be a good movie if he is in it.

My collection (If you could even call it a collection because it is pretty pathetic) is small and I only really have movies of his... and not very many even at that.... need to work on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment