Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Collections - Part 4 - Johnny Depp

Part 4 of my collections series is Johnny Depp.

I became a fan of Johnny Depp when I saw the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean" for the first time one day with my aunt in 2004 when it came out in theaters. I was so intrigued by his good looks that I became obsessed with him and made it a goal to try to collect all of his movies. It was hard because I was only a kid in high school and didn't really have too much money but I tried my best.

I would even go as far as buying a magazine if it had a tiny picture of him in it somewhere. Johnny was my life for a while and I could not get enough of him. I shared my obsession with a friend I had and she ended up becoming obsessed with him along with me but I wasn't happy about that because I felt like she was copying me by liking everything I liked so she could seem cool. I don't like people like that who don't think for themselves and just go along with the crowd. I am a free thinker and I don't let myself become influenced by what other people are doing and I don't just simply go along with the crowd.

I liked Johnny Depp for a while but the thing with that girl made me want to stop liking him a little bit. I have not really stopped liking him now, I still admire his work but I am not head over heels obsessed with him anymore like I used to be.

Here is my Johnny Depp collection.


These are my movies. Mostly DVD, a few old VHS. Not quite every single Johnny Depp movie it is a lot of them. I also have "Public Enemies" but I forgot to put it in the picture.

These are my magazines. Years ago I would go to the magazine stand every week and search for any magazine with any picture of Johnny Depp in it and I would buy it.

My Jack Sparrow Shirt. I got it at a thrift store but I have never really wore it lol.



























This is a Pirates of the Caribbean key ornament that a girl who was my friend in high school got for me as a souvenir when she went on a trip to Disney World.

This is my 18" talking Jack Sparrow Doll & small Jack Sparrow figurine.

This is my 18" talking Willy Wonka Doll


I have other Johnny Depp things around somewhere but I can't get them out to photograph them. I have a Jack Sparrow poster and a Large Promotional "Secret Window" poster that I got from a DVD store. I have a Jack sparrow PEZ dispenser & Jack Sparrow lip balm. And I have small Willy Wonka figurines... maybe I will get a chance to photograph these things eventually when I get a chance to take them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment